Thursday, September 8, 2011

...well here it goes

To begin my very first post on my very first blog... let me start with a disclaimer. This blog is not about my life, so if you came here with the sole purpose to stalking me or learning about my very very interesting and exciting life then I guess you should probably go back to Facebook. Most posts will be stuff I've observed about other people or cool stuff I found on the internet. I will occasionally make a cartoon about something interesting/embarrassing that happened to me, though.

And, in fact, this first post is about something that happened! I thought you guys could relate. So here it is. My first cartoon!



If you don't get it, it's about still having feelings for someone who dumped you. I guess it's a little depressing. But that's life. I promise all my posts won't be about hating men or feeling sorry for myself. They might even be funny sometimes if any of you share my unusual sense of humor.

So, to continue with today's theme, look at these awesome pictures!


Yep, I know, still depressing. Again, though, I'm assuming some of you can relate. And here it goes, the end of my very first post. This is why I love being a girl. (Click on the link.)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8vF42b/www.shmittenkitten.com/2011/03/difference-between-sexes.html

1 comment:

  1. and the link isn't working. So copy and paste it. I promise it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete