Friday, December 21, 2012

Things I Hate About Facebook

Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Mark Zuckerberg. He grew up and invented this little thing. Little did he know, this thing would become an addictive substance that would fuel procrastination and catalyze drama in a way that no other social media outlet has done before. It looks like this.

Unfortunately, due to a large percentage of annoying/stupid/socially-inept people in the world, combined with my inability to say no to a friend request, Facebook has become a festering hole of incompetence. Here are a few things that I absolutely hate about Facebook. 

1. Popular people get a lot of likes on EVERYTHING that they post. 

Let me explain. I'll post a really witty and hilarious status, like this. 

Surprise! One like. It's usually my mom. And then, just to rub my one like in my face, someone on my news feed posts something like this. 



2. Valentine's Day. 

Because my news feed is filled up with this. 

and this. 



annnnnd this. 

(that girl was being extra-creative by taking a close-up of the flowers. soooooo artistic.)

I would just like to point out that EVERYONE gets flowers from their boyfriend on Valentine's Day. Really. No need to post a thousand pictures. 

3. Political/religious debates between people who have no idea what they're talking about. 


4. Pedophiles. And just creeps in general. 

I was lying earlier. I do say no to some friend requests.. 


THE END











2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha LOVE this. Especially the creepers trying to add you. So true. I don't understand why someone would add you if they have no idea who you are... or they actually do.... *shivers*

    ReplyDelete