Monday, November 7, 2011

It's raining money!

This is you. (I know, it's an eerily accurate depiction.)













(Pay no attention to the cat. I'm not really sure why I drew that...)


Well, my friend, then this will happen.


*disclaimer* Following my blog will not actually increase the chances that money will rain from the sky.  However, it will make me feel better, and increase the amount of cartoons! As of now, I have five followers, and I feel a little depressed about it. So, if you like my blog, please please please please follow it! 

THE END













2 comments:

  1. So it's probably weird that I started following you blog because we really only know each other through Allyson, but I think your blog is funny and secretly read it when you post it on FB. But because of this post, I will join to boost your following. Just promise not to think I'm a creep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I don't think you're a creep, promise(:

    ReplyDelete