Sunday, November 6, 2011

School and Things

Sometimes, I have random panic attacks. They usually pertain to due dates I'm about to miss, friends birthdays that I've missed, or other important events.

This is how it will usually occur.


Last week, I actually remembered that the paper was due earlier in the day. I figured I had plenty of time, so I'd get some other things done first...


Finally, I began the paper around midnight.




I finished, and went to bed feeling pretty good about myself.


The boy I sit next to was eyeing my paper, looking confused. Finally, he leaned over. 



So, I stayed up til 3 for nothing.

THE END

*While working on this, Holly and Micah decided to try out my Bamboo Tablet. I thought their work was worth showcasing.*
















No comments:

Post a Comment